October 13th, 2022
7:30 AM - 4:15 PM EST
The Conference Center at OCLC - Lakeside Room
6600 Kilgour Place
Dublin, OH 43017
Bricker & Eckler's construction attorneys are proud to present "Top Gun," our premier Midwest construction claims seminar. This seminar will cover:
- Important construction concepts, including key contract language, best practices for project documentation, the risks of unforseen site conditions, delays and lost productivity claims, and the design professional's standard of care
- Strategies to address damage and claims
- Tools to analyze, prepare for and defend against claims for additional compensation
- Options to manage and resolve construction claims efficiently
New educational content for 2022, includes:
- Cost escalation of materials
- Shipping delays
In-person tuition includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and handout materials. Space is limited to the first 120 registrations. Option to attend virtually is available. Virtual tuition includes a PDF copy of the seminar materials. An early bird discount is available through September 23.
If two or more people are attending from the same organization, contact Kayla Entsminger at email@example.com for a discounted group rate.
This program has been submitted to the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 7.0 total CLE hours of instruction. Approval is pending. Certificates for Engineering CPD credit will be available upon request.
At Bricker, we strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact Laura Schaller at firstname.lastname@example.org