October 17th - 18th, 2023
12:15 PM - 4:30 PM EDT
New York Bar Association
42 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
With so many new, emerging risks coming to the forefront, ACI is excited to announce our Digital Assets Compliance: AML, Sanctions and Regulatory Oversight. Unlike other conferences, this highly anticipated event stands apart because it is focused only on AML, Sanctions and Fraud and provide in-depth coverage on compliance.
Join an esteemed faculty of government officials, crypto companies, exchanges and blockchains, along with AML and sanctions experts as they address the most pressing developments and high stakes issues coming across your desk.
2023 EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Topics to be covered include:
- Unravelling Increased Regulatory Oversight
- AML and Sanctions Compliance Best Practices
- Travel Rule and the TRUST Coalition
- International Developments: Crypto Regulatory Developments in EU, Singapore, UAE and UK
- Trends in Litigation: How to Prepare for the Current and Emerging Litigation in the Crypto Space
- Pilot Programs, Test Cases and New Products: How to Prioritize Compliance from the Start
- Role of Financial Institutions in Crypto
- Lessons Learned from Recent Enforcement Action
Don’t miss out on the one forum that focuses on real-world compliance takeaways for your work after the event! Ensure that you connect with this burgeoning community for critically important best practices for the path forward.
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.