October 12th - 13th, 2023
7:45 AM - 4:15 PM EDT
The Madison Hotel
1177 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
As the only comprehensive, practical event of its kind in the Unites States, ACI is hosting the highly anticipated 5th Annual U.S.-China Trade Controls Conference, scheduled for October 12–13 in Washington, DC.
Considering increasing geopolitical risks and intensifying strategic advanced computing competition with China, the U.S. government continues to ramp up enforcement efforts of China export controls and economic sanctions in unprecedented ways. Greater interagency coordination is also expected, which may result in more previously unseen compliance risk.
Fresh 2023 Topics Include:
- Managing the Real-Life Business Impacts of the U.S. Advanced Computing and Semiconductor Rule: Practical Insights on the Supply Chain Path Ahead
- Navigating State Tax Credits and Incentives Under the CHIPS and IRA Acts
- An Update on “Reverse CFIUS”: U.S. Restrictions on Investment in Chinese Semiconductor, AI, Facial Recognition, Drones, and other High-Tech Firms and Startups
- Integrating Export Controls, Sanctions and Forced Labor Requirements for an Optimal Compliance Program: Revisiting Your Organization’s Risk Profile and Detecting Program Weak Spots
- Dissecting BIS’s Final “Cyber Rule” for Intrusion Software
- Managing Cross Border Technology and Data Transfers Under China CAC Requirements: Aligning Risk Mitigation for Export Controls, Licensing Requirements, and Data/IP Protection to Achieve Compliance and Maintain a Competitive Advantage
- UFLPA Compliance and Your Broader International Trade Compliance Program
With so much at stake, don’t miss out on invaluable, strategic guidance for updating your compliance programs and mitigating heightened enforcement risks.
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.