September 20th - 21st, 2022
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM BST
Millennium Gloucester Hotel
4-18 Harrington Gardens
London, United Kingdom SW7 4LH
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS23.
C5’s 16th International Conference on Anti-Corruption London is taking place on 20–21 September! With so much anticipation to reunite face-to-face and compare notes, don’t miss out on re-connecting with the “who’s who” of the Anti-Corruption, ESG and compliance community.
Unlike other programmes, this conference has a longstanding track record of gathering current and former Government Officials, in-house decision-makers and private practitioners involved in some of the most historic cases to date.
2022 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Corporate Compliance Expectations on Each Side of the Pond: UK and U.S. Perspectives
- The Practice Behind the Policies: Companies Share How They Addressed the Realities of Implementation
- The Interplay of Anti-Corruption and Fraud Risks: Critical Takeaways for Industry in the Wake of the Pandemic
- Third-Party and Supply Chain Due Diligence Dilemmas: The Newest, Unexpected Challenges-and Concrete Examples of How to Resolve Them
- Anti-Corruption, Human Rights and the Modern Slavery Act: How Industry is Revisiting Country Risk Analyses, Third Party Due Diligence – and Integrating Compliance Resources
- Enhanced Focus on Data Analytics and AI: How Companies and Financial Institutions Are Leveraging Innovation for Risk Assessments, Metrics, Data Acquisition and Governance
Don’t miss out on your best opportunity to network, benchmark, and ask your most pressing questions!
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS23.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only.