June 1st - 2nd, 2023
8:45 AM - 3:30 PM CEST
Leonardo Royal Berlin Alexanderplatz
Berlin, Germany 10249
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS23.
Hosted by C5 Group, the European Forum on Global Economic Sanctions is recognized as Europe's Premier, longstanding gathering for financial institutions and global exporters. The industry across Europe is confronting an increasingly unpredictable economic sanctions landscape-amid rapid developments, shifting geopolitics, new compliance challenges and enforcement risks.
With so much at stake, ensure that you are fully updated on new, anticipated sanctions, compliance requirements and best practices. Join your peers as they discuss the most pressing, high stakes issues coming across your desk, including:
- Updates on Russia-Ukraine Sanctions, and an in-depth analysis of what is still to come
- Keynotes and interviews with all of the relevant government entities including the EU Commission, OFSI, OFAC, as well as insights from EU member states
- China sanctions and export controls and the Impact of Modern Warfare on AI and Tech Innovation Globally
- Overcoming Hurdles to Securing OFSI and OFAC Licenses
- Robust discussion regarding sanctions impact to the Tech, Energy, and Crypto Currency sectors
- An in-depth analysis of the practical compliance challenges with EU, UK, and US sanctions
- Status report on Iran, enforcement proceedings, and a look forward
And much more!
Don’t miss your best opportunity to hear government updates and compare notes with senior compliance, risk management and legal officers from multinational corporations and financial institutions.
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS23.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.