December 13th - 14th, 2023
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
New York Bar Association
42 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS24.
Back by popular demand, ACI’s acclaimed 13th Annual New York Forum on Economic Sanctions returns to NYC this December.
Regarded as the must attend conference for legal and compliance professionals working for financial institutions and global exporters, this program will provide timely updates on the latest developments in economic sanction.
FEATURED GOVERNMENT SPEAKERS
Connect with your sanctions peers and make new acquaintances at this interactive event. Participate in small group conversations with your industry peers on day one and emerging sanctions topics on day two.
Pressing Topics Include:
- China: Managing Your Business Operations in China Amid An Unprecedented Period of Risk and Uncertainty Keynote Presentations from OFSI and EU Commission
- OFAC Administrative Subpoenas: Top 5 Things to Expect and Best Ways to Prepare and Respond
- Compliance Readiness: Staying Abreast of the Impact of Geopolitical Risk for Your Organization
- Russia: Long Term Impact of the War in Ukraine and Ongoing Business
- Recent Trends in Sanctions and Export Control Enforcement: Responding to Enforcement Actions, and Informal Regulator Outreach Challenges
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS24.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.