In This Issue:
- NIST Announces October Workshop and Releases Framewok Update
- Insurance Company Succeeds in Cybersecurity Litigation
- Safe Harbor Under Attack — This Time From a US Group
- Challenge to the Sale of the Crumbs’ Customer List
- Excerpt from Insurance Company Succeeds in Cybersecurity Litigation:
A growing and critical area of privacy and cybersecurity litigation involves the obligation of insurance companies to cover a company’s losses under traditional commercial general liability policies. A recent decision by a federal district court in the state of Washington held that, on the facts before it, the insurance company had no such obligation....
Please see full memorandum below for more information.