March 10th, 2021
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
How will government contractors be impacted by the new administration? Based on some of President Biden’s initial Executive Orders issued, we can expect a significant focus for the administration will be on protecting the workforce. Some of the President’s initial appointments made were to the Department of Labor, the agency that has oversight authority over many aspects of how government contractors do business.
Please join DHG’s Bill Walter and his special guest Nichole Atallah, Partner leading the labor practice at PilieroMazza, as they discuss:
- Executive Orders impacting the government and contractor workforce;
- DoL appointees and their history on enforcement;
- Potential changes under the Davis-Bacon Act and the Service Contract Act;
- DoL’s new focus on targeted investigations; and
- Other current topics associated with labor enforcement and protection.