October 8th, 2021
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM EDT
We are pleased to present the 2021 Williams Mullen CLE Institute, a virtual legal education program aimed to educate and provide timely legal guidance, as well as to help you to secure your CLE credits.
Our 2021 programs include:
- Recent Developments in Data Protection and Cybersecurity (Featuring: Kevin Pomfret and Rob Van Arnam)
- The Changing Landscape of Employment Law (Featuring: David Burton and Amanda Weaver)
- Everyday Ethics for In-House Counsel (Featuring: Paul Saunders and Charles Kemp)
- Government Investigations Trends and Corporate Compliance Best Practices (Featuring: Chuck James and Chris Skinner)
- Trademark Trends and Cases to Watch in 2021 (Featuring: Janet Cho)
You are welcome to attend one or all of the programs. Your attendance, for purposes of CLE credit, will be monitored via your login times and responses to polling questions.
5.0 hours of CLE credit, including 1.0 hour of Ethics, will be applied for in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Illinois, and Kansas.
Contact: Stephanie Simpson | Sr. Event Planner | email@example.com