June 30th, 2021
9:00 AM PT
On June 3, 2021, Cal/OSHA adopted revised COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards. These highly controversial new standards will likely be effective June 15, 2021. The panel will answer questions about the revised requirements for:
- Differential treatment of vaccinated and unvaccinated employees in the workplace
- Responding to COVID-19 cases in the workplace
- Masking and social distancing protocols for CA employers that differ from current CDC recommendations
- Respirator requirements for non-healthcare workplaces
- The COVID-19 Prevent Program required for all CA workplaces
- New training requirements
- Other new mandates
In addition to covering the Standards themselves, this program will offer tips and guidance about what to do if a Cal/OSHA inspector comes knocking at your door or sends a written inquiry to determine if you are complying with the proper COVID-19 protocols.
Earlier this month, we published a summary of some of the key requirements of the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards on our blog. If you would like a deeper dive into this subject, we highly recommend you attend this complimentary in-depth panel discussion.
1.5 hours of CA MCLE, HRCI and SHRM credit pending.