March 31st, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
The Biden administration is signaling significant policy shifts. Business owners and C-Suite executives are encouraged to join us for a series of complimentary webcasts discussing these likely changes and how they will impact your business.
The webcast series takes place on Wednesdays March 17, March 31, and April 14 at noon CT.
Note: slides from the webcasts will be sent to attendees after each session.
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 @ Noon CT
- Major Labor & Employment Changes Today and Tomorrow under the Biden Administration
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 @ Noon CT
- More Regulation and Opportunities for Companies and Banking: What Businesses Can Expect from the Biden Administration
The Biden administration means a new world for business. Companies need to be ready to stay a step ahead of their competition. You’ll hear how anticipated changes from the Biden administration will affect your bottom line and the way you conduct business.
Join attorneys Eric Fogel, John Tanselle, and Carrie Hill as they crystal ball the Biden administration’s impact on business, including trade policy, energy policy, cryptocurrency, climate change, China policy, taxation, banking, privacy, anti-trust, diversity and social justice, corporate governance and regulatory enforcement. This program is designed for decision-makers to provide them with top-tier business and legal intelligence to plan ahead to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate challenges. You won’t want to miss this key presentation.
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 @ Noon CT
- Tax Changes on the Horizon with the Biden Administration