March 17th, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
The Biden administration is signaling significant policy shifts. Business owners and C-Suite executives are encouraged to join us for a series of complimentary webcasts discussing these likely changes and how they will impact your business.
The webcast series takes place on Wednesdays March 17, March 31, and April 14 at noon CT.
Note: slides from the webcasts will be sent to attendees after each session.
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 @ Noon CT
- Major Labor & Employment Changes Today and Tomorrow under the Biden Administration
Join labor and employment attorneys, Beverly Alfon and Jeff Risch, as they identify key personnel and agency changes at the EEOC, NLRB and DOL made to date under President Biden and the immediate impact on how businesses operate in 2021 and beyond.
This timely discussion will also review key legislative priorities in Washington, D.C., from greater scrutiny of employee misclassification and joint employment to significant expansion of union rights, as well as the latest Executive Orders that seek to fundamentally change the workplace. Current business practices, priorities and directives from the C-Suite will likely have to be re-evaluated as the Biden Administration settles in.
This webcast is a key for HR, Executive Management, and in-house counsel to gain the latest insight into what’s already here and what’s to come for employers.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 @ Noon CT
- More Regulation and Opportunities for Companies and Banking: What Businesses Can Expect from the Biden Administration
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 @ Noon CT
- Tax Changes on the Horizon with the Biden Administration