April 14th, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CT
The Biden administration is signaling significant policy shifts. Business owners and C-Suite executives are encouraged to join us for a series of complimentary webcasts discussing these likely changes and how they will impact your business.
The webcast series takes place on Wednesdays March 17, March 31, and April 14 at noon CT.
Note: slides from the webcasts will be sent to attendees after each session.
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 @ Noon CT
- Major Labor & Employment Changes Today and Tomorrow under the Biden Administration
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 @ Noon CT
- More Regulation and Opportunities for Companies and Banking: What Businesses Can Expect from the Biden Administration
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 @ Noon CT
- Tax Changes on the Horizon with the Biden Administration
The Biden Administration’s tax policy and proposed revisions will impose dramatic changes on how we manage compensation and individual taxes – with a particular emphasis on Executive Compensation and Deferred Compensation Plans.
Join tax attorneys Joe Demko and Meredith Murphy and labor and employment attorneys Rebecca Dobbs Bush and Kelly Haab-Tallitsch as they discuss potential changes, including revisions to the corporate, capital gains and estate tax, as well as changes in the individual federal income tax rates and the structure of Social Security taxes.
These revisions, along with drastic proposed changes to the tax ramifications of 401(k), 403(b) or 457 plan participation, will require almost every organization and individual to review their compensation structure and tax planning strategies.