June 20th, 2023
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM PT
Join Dan M. Forman, Partner and Chair of CDF’s Trade Secret and Privacy Practice Groups, for an exclusive one-hour complimentary webinar focused on providing attendees with invaluable insights and top tips for effectively navigating the legal landscape surrounding ChatGPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in relation to trade secrets, privacy rights, and other workplace aspects.
This webinar will explore the new legal challenges and opportunities arising from the exponential growth of ChatGPT and AI for employers. Dan will provide essential insights and top tips for those grappling with compliance challenges under existing California laws presented by ChatGPT and AI technologies. Emphasis will be placed on safeguarding trade secrets, ensuring compliance with employee privacy regulations, and other regulatory requirements while harnessing the power of these innovative technologies.
Key topics covered during the webinar include:
- How ChatGPT and AI Will Impact Trade Secrets
- Proactive Protection of Trade Secrets in the Age of AI
- Compliance with Employee Privacy Regulations in the AI Era
- How to Minimize the Potential Risks of Bias, Discrimination, and Other Ethical Concerns That May Be Associated with AI
- Balancing Innovation and Compliance Should Employers’ Policies and Agreements Incorporate AI provisions
Dan M. Forman, leveraging his over three decades of experience in employment law and evolving technologies, will provide real-world examples, practical tips, and best practices to attendees interested in harnessing the potential of ChatGPT and AI technologies.
Register today to attend this timely and informative webinar that will cover compliance strategies in the ever-evolving era of artificial technology.
CA MCLE, HRCI and SHRM credit pending.