McCarter & English, LLP’s Health Care Group presents Issue 13 of the Health Law Insights, which discusses the latest legal issues in the health care industry.
- Failure to Update Business Associate Agreement Results in Significant Penalties
- Compliance Concerns Raised Over Proposed Hospital Outpatient Department Rule
- Medicare ACOs Improving Care and Generating Savings, According to CMS Report
- New Regulations Provide Guidance on Permissible Scope of Employee Wellness Programs
- CMS Issues Final Rule Modifying Nursing Home Regulatory Framework
- Appellate Court Rejects Religious Discrimination Claim by Employee Terminated for Flu Vaccine Noncompliance
- Telemedicine Legislation Moves Forward in New Jersey
Please see full newsletter below for more information.