October 28th, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
19th Annual Top Gun Premier Midwest Construction Claims Webinar Series
Bricker & Eckler's construction attorneys are proud to present "Top Gun," our premier Midwest construction claims webinar series. This free event will cover:
- Important construction concepts, including key contract language, best practices for project documentation, the risks of unforseen site conditions, delays and lost productivity claims, and the design professional's standard of care
- Strategies to address damage and claims
- Tools to analyze, prepare for and defend against claims for additional compensation
- Options to manage and resolve construction claims efficiently
This webinar series has been submitted to the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 7.25 total CLE hours instruction. Approval is pending. Additionally, Ohio Engineering CPD credit will be available upon request for each webinar.
Strategies for Dealing with Claims – Project Schedule
Bricker attorneys Mark Evans and Nelson Reid will discuss:
- Various types of time-related claims experienced in construction projects, including a review of how COVID-19 claims have evolved from their initial inception and how to best incorporate COVID-19 schedule considerations into a construction contract
- Causes and types of acceleration claims and lost productivity claims experienced in construction projects
- Tips for how to best deal with unanticipated situations
This webinar has been submitted to the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 total CLE hours instruction. Approval is pending. Additionally, 1.0 hours of Ohio Engineering CPD credit will be available upon request.