Blank Rome Of Counsel Martin S. Krezalek will co-present the online webinar “The Rise of Mobile App Lawsuits and New ADA Litigation Trends for 2020” on February 19, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. EST.
Martin will be joined by UsableNet Chief Innovation Strategist Jason C. Taylor to discuss why the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) applies to websites and apps and what can be done to stay ahead and build better customer relationships.
The rise of ADA website lawsuits to a rate of one per hour has become a hot topic for the thousands of consumer-facing companies with a digital presence on the web, their digital agencies, disability advocates, and accessibility experts. Only a few weeks into 2020 and these same industry watchers are seeing a new trend, a rise in ADA lawsuits around apps.
Webinar topics will include:
- A Week in the Life: How Do Customers Use the Web Today?
- A Look at an Average Week: Who Is Getting Sued and for What?
- The Case for Why ADA Applies to Both Websites and Apps
- A Typical ADA Settlement and Best Practices
- Practical Next Steps That You Can Apply Now
- Live Q&A with an Attorney Experienced in ADA Defense and Business Litigation
Watch a replay of the “The Rise of Mobile App Lawsuits and New ADA Litigation Trends for 2020” webinar below. This webinar recording was provided by UsableNet and co-presented with UsableNet Chief Innovation Strategist Jason C. Taylor.