September 27th, 2021
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
Unravel the multiple layers of primary and secondary Russia Sanctions and strengthen your analytical decision-making process.
The Russia sanctions landscape continues to evolve in many significant ways. ACI’s 4th Navigating Russia Sanctions Complexities Virtual Conference returns on September 27th to help you stay abreast of current developments, understand how they will impact you, and successfully mitigate your exposure to sanctions risk amid shifting regulatory demands and opaque ownership structures.
Chief Legal Counsel, Export Control US (Global)
Executive Director, Global Financial Crime
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Implications of Latest Russia Sanctions
- How to Perform Accurate Sanctions Screening for Russian Persons and Entities
- Unravelling the Latest Developments for Energy, Oil & Gas
- Resolving Red Flags: Common Due Diligence Challenges When Working with Russia
- Communicating Sanctions and Business Restrictions to Businesses, Clients and Counterparties
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
CLE credits are available!
*Discount is valid for new registrations only.