May 4th - 5th, 2021
9:45 AM - 5:15 PM EST
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
The Canadian Institute’s 20th Canadian Annual Forum on AML and Financial Crime is a curated program, dedicated to addressing pressing industry challenges through in-depth analysis of the financial crime landscape and industry driven conversations on compliance.
On May 4–5, 2021, key regulators, law enforcement and industry leaders will gather for practical, thought-provoking, and candid conversations about how to:
- Navigate grey Areas under the PCMLTFR
- Leverage advanced open-source investigation techniques to meet KYC and EDD requirements
- Strengthen AML compliance through improved effectiveness testing
- Understand and prepare for the implications of new beneficial ownership laws in the U.S.
At the end of the conference, each attendee will receive an official Certificate of Attendance
CAMLO & Senior Compliance Officer
Bank of China
Senior Manager – Major Investigations/Demarkets
BMO Financial Group
20TH ANNIVERSARY HIGHLIGHTS
- Alumni panel of former law enforcement officials share lessons learned for intelligence, enforcement, and compliance
- FINTRAC Townhall: Gain clarity impending compliance requirements under the PCMLTFA
- COVID-inspired fraud schemes to watch out for: from PPE to vaccines and potential future tactics
- Focus on AML Analytics and Technology: A glimpse at machine learning for model management followed by an interactive vendor showcase
- Trade-Based Money Laundering in the Pandemic: Typologies, Trends and Hot Spots to Watch
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21.
*Discount is valid for new registration only.