October 12th, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Join Ulmer attorneys Daniela Paez and John R. Harrison as they host a complimentary webinar on high stakes guardianships and best practices for corporate fiduciaries. During the interactive presentation, Daniela and John will cover the following:
- Introduction to guardianship, famous cases, and possible alternatives
- Procedure for establishing guardianship, understanding of filings, and standard of review
- Administrative duties, including identifying ward’s rights, special circumstances, appropriate checks and balances, and reasons for dissolution
- Considerations and best practices for corporate fiduciaries and other guardianship-related issues for financial institutions
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate fiduciaries
- Trust & Estate attorneys
- Those who are or may consider becoming guardians
- Financial planners and financial services attorneys
CLE Credit + On Demand: This webinar is approved for 1.0 hour of general CLE credit in Pennsylvania, and pending approval in Ilinois and Ohio, for the live (10/12/2021) and on-demand viewings through 12/31/2022. In order to obtain credit for this webinar in Illinois (Live and Recorded Technology), Ohio (Live Interactive Webinar and Self-Study), and Pennsylvania (Live Webcast and Internet Based) you must:
- watch for a minimum of 30 minutes (at least 60 minutes in Pennsylvania),
- answer poll questions,
- and complete the evaluation in the survey widget.
Eligibility for credit of on-demand viewing will be determined at the end of each month and participants will be emailed a Certificate of Attendance/Completion. CLE Credit will be reported and all applicable attendance fees paid by Ulmer & Berne on behalf of the attendee in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
For an optimal at-home viewing experience, it is highly recommended that viewers watch directly from their home WiFi connection and log out of any work terminal.
Katie Lamar, Marketing Coordinator
Abi Humphrey, Events Manager