November 28th, 2023
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM PT
Join us for an in-depth complimentary webinar on November 28, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time), presented by CDF Partners Mark S. Spring and Desiree J. Ho. This “Year in Review” webinar will cover 2023’s new legislation, key California judicial decisions, aggressive moves taken by the NLRB that regulate non-union and union employers, and other significant developments affecting California employers in 2024 and beyond.
With the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic now largely in the rear-view mirror, the most recent California legislation focuses on aggressively expanding employee rights in other areas. This webinar will cover recent legislation and other important developments that will require California employers to review and revise their policies, practices, and handbooks and take other action as they prepare for 2024.
Topics will include:
- Expanded Sick Leave for California Employees
- New Requirements for California Employers to
- Have a Written Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- Provide Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Document/Record Workplace Violence Incidents
- New Workplace Protections for Employees Who Use Cannabis Products
- New California Miscarriage Leave Law
- The New $20 Minimum Wage for the Fast Food Industry and How It Will Influence Other California Workplaces in other Industries
- Recent Moves by the NLRB to Strictly Regulate Workplace Rules in the Non-Union Environment
- The NLRB’s Attempt to Prevent Employers from Using Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement Provisions in Settlement Agreements
During this ninety-minute webinar, Mark and Desiree will review these developments and provide compliance guidance to ensure that California employers are well-prepared for 2024.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable compliance guidance and stay ahead of the curve. Register today to reserve your spot for one of our most highly anticipated webinars.
1.5 hours of CA MCLE, SHRM and HRCI credit pending.