November 11th, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Companies and consumers alike are under perpetual assault from bad actors as IoT, work from home, and cloud migration – all intended to improve productivity – have expanded the cyber attack surface. The continually evolving privacy legislation and cyber regulation requires companies to adapt and comply with collection, use, retention, and disclosure of personal information, and requires the implementation of internal controls, systems, and policies to better protect information from cyber criminals.
During this one hour CLE hosted webinar we will discuss:
- An overview of the current state of U.S. privacy law, including state privacy legislation, breach notification, and enforcement
- Overview of the legal framework in data security
- Cybersecurity threats and the attendant risk
- Regulatory frameworks and the future of managing security in large supply chains
- Best practices for companies to launch or improve their security program
Zoom details to follow.
*Attendance is limited.
Christopher A. Iacono, Partner
Martin T. Shepherd, Partner
CLE credit in PA is currently pending approval.