September 26th, 2023
10:00 AM - 11:15 AM PT
Join us on September 26 for a comprehensive webinar hosted by CDF as we delve into the crucial subject of arbitrating PAGA claims, exploring its implications following the California Supreme Court's landmark decision in Adolph v. Uber. Partners Corey Cabral, Chair of CDF’s PAGA Litigation Practice, and Sander van der Heide, will guide attendees through the intricacies of this decision, offering invaluable insights and strategies that California employers need to stay informed and compliant with evolving labor laws.
In this webinar, you can expect:
- In-Depth Analysis: Gain a thorough understanding of the Adolph v. Uber ruling and its far-reaching consequences for PAGA claims arbitration, including the impact on class action waivers.
- Practical Guidance: Learn best practices for navigating PAGA claims within the context of the Adolph decision, including strategies for minimizing legal risks.
- Legal Perspective: Hear directly from our seasoned attorneys who will provide real-world examples and case studies to illustrate the application of Adolph in different employment scenarios.
- Interactive Q&A: Get your specific questions answered by our legal team during the live Q&A session.
- Key Takeaways: Discover why California employers should pay close attention to the Adolph v. Uber decision and how it affects their labor law compliance strategies.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in understanding the latest developments in PAGA claims arbitration and the broader implications for your business. Join us on September 26 and ensure your organization reduces its potential litigation risk, cost, and exposure from PAGA claims.
CA MCLE, SHRM and HRCI credit pending.