In this issue:
- SEC Approves NYSE and NASDAQ New Compensation Committee and Adviser Listing Standards
- SEC Extends No-Action Letter Permitting Broker-Dealers to Rely on Certain Investment Advisers to Conduct Customer Identification Program Obligations
- FINRA Issues Annual Regulatory and Examination Priorities Letter for 2013
- CFTC Issues Exemptive Order to ICE Clear Credit Permitting Commingling and Portfolio Margining of Cleared Credit Default Swaps and Security-Based Swaps
- Life Sciences Company Obtains Dismissal of Shareholder Class Action
- Delaware Supreme Court Refines Standard for Missed Pre-Trial Deadlines
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Releases Final Mortgage Servicing Rules
- FTC Announces New Filing Thresholds for Hart-Scott-Rodino Pre-Merger Notifications
An excerpt from "FTC Announces New Filing Thresholds for Hart-Scott-Rodino Pre-Merger Notifications"
The Federal Trade Commission has announced the new notification thresholds for pre-merger notification reports that must be filed under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 (HSR Act). The notification thresholds are adjusted every year for inflation. The new thresholds go into effect on February 11, 2013.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.