In this issue:
- International Regulators Publish “Near-Final” Draft of Uncleared Swap Margin Rules
- CFTC and IOSCO to Host Roundtable on IOSCO Financial Benchmarks Report
- SDNY Favors the SEC in Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Action Involving Novel Issues of Statutory Interpretation
- SDNY Finds Lack of Personal Jurisdiction in Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Claim
- Deposit Insurance Coverage Seminars for Bank Officers and Employees
- Federal Reserve Board Extends Comment Period to Implement Enhanced Prudential Standards and Early Remediation Requirements Until April 30, 2013
- FSA Updates Guide to the New PRA and FCA Handbooks
- ESMA Recommends Proxy Advisor Code of Conduct
- Excerpt from "Federal Reserve Board Extends Comment Period to Implement Enhanced Prudential Standards and Early Remediation Requirements Until April 30, 2013"
Due to “the range and complexity of the issues addressed in the rulemaking,” the Federal Reserve Board (Board) has extended until April 30, 2013, the comment period on a proposed rule to implement the enhanced prudential standards and early remediation requirements established under sections 165 and 166 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act for foreign banking organizations and foreign nonbank financial companies supervised by the Board. The enhanced prudential standards include risk-based capital and leverage requirements, liquidity standards, risk management and risk committee requirements, single-counterparty credit limits and stress test requirements.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.