In this issue:
- NFA Notifies Members of Chief Compliance Officer Requirements for Certain FCMs
- NFA to Publicly Display FCM Financial Data Online
- CME Issues Guidance on Manual/Automated Trading Indicator
- District Court Considers Whether Officer May Be Individually Liable for Company’s Debt
- District Court Dismisses Shareholder Class Action Suit for Securities Fraud
- OCC Issues Rule on Investments in Corporate Debt Securities, Applicable to Federal Savings Associations
- HM Treasury Consults on FPC’s Macro-Prudential Tools
- ESMA Consults on Guidelines on Remuneration Policies and Practices
- ESMA Consults on Guidance on Short Selling Regulation Exemptions
An excerpt from "HM Treasury Consults on FPC’s Macro-Prudential Tools"
On September 18, HM Treasury published a consultation paper on the powers to be made available to the Financial Policy Committee (FPC) to perform its macro-prudential regulatory role within the Bank of England under the regulatory regime being introduced under the Financial Services Bill currently before Parliament. The FPC will monitor the financial system and identify and address systemic risks. The FPC will have macro-prudential powers designed to allow the FPC to mitigate risks to financial stability. It will have powers of recommendation and powers of direction to help achieve its objectives.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.