In this issue:
- SEC Adopts Final Rules Requiring Listing Standards for Compensation Committees and Advisers
- ISDA to Publish Illegality/Force Majeure Protocol
- CFTC Adopts Designated Contract Market Core Principle Rules
- District Court Sustains Whistleblower Wrongful Termination Claim
- District Court Dismisses Private Securities Fraud Action Due to Plaintiff’s Failure to Meet Heightened Pleading Standards
- IRS Provides Guidance on Reduction in Health FSA Limit to $2,500
- OCC Issues Guidance for Evaluating Capital Planning and Adequacy
- OCC Issues an Interim Final Lending Limit Rule
An excerpt from "OCC Issues Guidance for Evaluating Capital Planning and Adequacy"
On June 7, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) issued guidance summarizing its expectations for national banks and savings associations (collectively, banks) regarding capital adequacy and capital planning. This guidance , set forth in OCC Bulletin 2012-16, also discusses the OCC’s processes for evaluating a bank’s capital planning and adequacy, and the various actions the OCC may take to ensure a bank’s capital planning process and capital level remain adequate for its complexity and overall risks. This bulletin also rescinds Office of Thrift Supervision CEO Memorandum 380, “Capital Management,” dated March 15, 2011.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.