In this issue;
- FINRA Best Execution and Interpositioning Rule Effective May 31, 2012
- SEC and CFTC Propose Rules on Identity Theft Detection and Prevention
- Member of LLC Not an Employer Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Enron Auditors May Still Face Disciplinary Actions
- Federal Reserve Extends Comment Deadline For Enhanced Prudential Standards and Remediation Proposed Regulations
- Federal Reserve Issues Guidance On Upgrades for Supervisory Ratings
- FDIC Issues Guide for Consumers
- Volcker Rule Will Not Be Ready On Time
- FinCEN Seeks To Strengthen Customer Due Diligence Requirements
- Federal Reserve Releases Action Plans To Correct Bank Mortgage Lending Deficiencies
- EEOC Issues ADA Guidance for Employers on the Rights of Veterans with Disabilities
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.