In this issue:
- What’s Up With Nursing Facility “Mandatory” Corporate Compliance Programs?
- Updated OIG Exclusion Guidance Spells Out Recommended Employee Screening Procedures
- General Assembly Calls for Study On Increasing Assisted Living Communities In Rural Areas
- Rumors of Retirement Greatly Exaggerated
- Upcoming Lectures/Speaking Events
- Excerpt from: Updated OIG Exclusion Guidance Spells Out Recommended Employee Screening Procedures - On May 8, 2013, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) published an updated bulletin that spells out the frequency with which employers should check the OIG’s List of Excluded Individuals and Entities and clarifies which employees should be checked as well as rules for volunteers. Each month, the OIG updates its searchable database of about 54,400 excluded individuals and about 2,800 excluded entities.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.