February 22nd - 24th, 2021
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
C5’s Virtual European Forum on Economic Sanctions Risk and Compliance (formerly London Forum on Global Economic Sanctions) returns in February 2021 to provide you with the current state of economic sanctions restrictions. Taking in place over 3 half day, this conference is the largest sanctions gathering in Europe and top-rated event for sanctions experts.
WHAT IS NEW FOR 2021
- Russia: Key Strategies to Navigate the Widening Gap Between US and EU Sanctions Restrictions
- U.S.: How Will the New Biden Administration Approach US. Foreign Policy and Future US Sanctions?
- UK: Deciphering How UK Sanctions Will Differ from EU Sanctions After Brexit?
- China: How Banks and Exporters Should Prepare for Difficult Business Decisions When Working with Chinese Banks and Other Chinese Companies
- Global Implications: Unravelling the Impact of the Expanding Reach of Sanctions and Tightened Sanctions Restrictions on Your Business
- Screening 2.0: New Tools to Enhance Your Process
- OFAC Alumni Panel: How Different Agencies Work Together on Investigations
- Best Practices: How to Strengthen Your Compliance Process within Your Company
Download the Agenda to see the full program including speaker faculty.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21.
*Discount is valid for new registration only and it’s not applicable for workshops.