May 27th, 2021
10:00 AM PT
It is now more than a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, and there are still looming issues on which California employers must continue to focus in order to maintain compliance and to avoid administrative actions and potential litigation.
During this engaging and timely session, Partner and Member of CDF’s COVID Taskforce, Todd Wulffson, as well as Partner, Denisha McKenzie, will review up-to-the-minute trends and best practices involving return to work and Covid testing/vaccination issues. The format will be an homage to the David Letterman Top Ten List, with ample time for questions from attendees.
Topics covered during this webinar include:
- Return to work issues, concerns and risks
- Managing ongoing work from home and/or a hybrid schedule
- COVID testing and ongoing compliance requirements for employees back in the workplace
- Mandatory vs. voluntary vaccination policies
- Managing employee issues – particularly those not ready to return to work
Due to the topic, we have scheduled this webinar for one hour and 15 minutes, allotting for a 15-minute Q&A session at the end.
Register today to learn how the latest COVID-19 issues trending for employers, and how to stay ahead of the never-ending compliance requirements.
1.25 hours of CA MCLE, HRCI & SHRM pending.