Insurance Limits and Case Value - A Clear Correlation?
Polsinelli Podcast - What Employers Need to Know About Dealing With Cash
Medical PL Risks in Retail Healthcare
Physician Considerations When Prescribing Medical Marijuana
Do I need an expert witness in my case?
Electronic Medical Records: Help or Hindrance?
How Does King v. Burwell Decision Affect the Affordable Care Act?
Antitrust Law Issues for Health Care Providers
Variables Affecting Medical PL Settlement Values
Polsinelli Podcast - Is a Single U.S. Food Agency a Reality?
The Biggest Obstacle to Value-Based Care
Technology in Healthcare
Do healthcare professionals have to report legal trouble to their licensing board?
Health Care Enforcement: The Impact on Private Equity Investments
Polsinelli Podcasts: Cloud Computing, From Cybersecurity to Confidentiality Issues
Polsinelli Podcast - Pharmacy Compounding: What's Next in Regulation?
Polsinelli Podcasts - The Latest on a Shift in Regulation in Dietary Supplements
PATIENT PRIVACY IN AN ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA
A Moment of Simple Justice - Vaccines
Government's Health Care Fraud "Cash Cow" Keeps Mooing
Pres. Barack Obama addressed the nation last night. He discussed his executive order that will delay deportations of up to 5 million migrants.
What does an executive order on immigration have to do with Medicaid?...more
In This Issue:
- More Workers Are Claiming 'Wage Theft'
- Big Companies, States Urge High Court to Rule on Gay Marriage
- Firms Continue to Increase Background Checks on Job Candidates
In This Issue:
- High Court Makes it Harder for Workers to Sue in Bias Cases
- High Court to Decide on Obama's NLRB Recess Appointments
- Criminal Background Checks May Violate Civil Rights Act, EEOC Says
Have you ever wondered how the United States Constitution came to incorporate "free exercise of religion" in the First Amendment? James Madison wrote the initial draft of the Bill of Rights. He and other Federalists initially...more
In This Issue:
- Email Request Does Not Constitute "Complaint"
- Former NLRB Member Joins Ogletree Deakins
- For Employers, Pay-Or-play Proposals Could Be Worse, Much Worse
- The NLRB In 2013: More Controversy...more
A Review of the 2011-2012 Supreme Court's Labor & Employment Decisions
In the same year that the Supreme Court issued one of the most important decisions in its history, which ended up being the biggest employment law...more
As the United States Supreme Court’s 2011-2012 term drew to a close at the end of June, the Court’s decision upholding the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act (PPACA or the Act) dominated media coverage....more
In this issue;
- OSC Targets Health Care, Hospitality, Retail, and Other Industries
- OSC Settles with California Medical Center Regarding Claims of Discrimination Against Foreign Nationals
IN THIS ISSUE:
*Starbucks Prevails in Claim of Unlawful Criminal History Question in Application
*Costco Defeats Challenge to Bonus Overtime Calculation
*Hospital Lawfully Discharged Janitor For Not Calling in Daily...more
Find a Health Author »
Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*
Back to Top