Can My Creditors Put me In Jail?
20 Things a Debt Collector Can't Do
5 Reasons Consumers Should File an FDCPA Lawsuit
Why You Should Enter into a Payment Plan with a Junk Debt Buyer
Beginners Guide to Debt Collection Lawsuits by Portfolio Recovery Associates
Quick Guide to Stopping Collection Calls.
3 Proven Strategies for Dealing with a Midland Funding Lawsuit
The TCPA: Basics, Targeted Industries, and Trends
Can I collect my judgment if the other side is appealing?
In This Issue:
- MERS Has Power To Assign Interest in Deed of Trust, Borrower Can Challenge Assignment of Mortgage, First Circuit Rules
- Federal Judge Refuses To Dismiss Arizona Mortgage Class Action Alleging...more
On January 17, the City of Chicago passed ordinances related to debt collection, small dollar lending, and license enforcement. With the adoption of an ordinance requiring that debt collectors collecting debts from Chicagoans...more
In This Issues:
- CFPB Generates Flurry of New Mortgage Banking Industry Rules
- CFPB Issues Final ECOA Appraisal Rule
- 20 State Agencies Adopt Uniform State MLO Testing
- Mortgage Foreclosure Is Debt...more
Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*
Back to Top