Shortly after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit refused to enforce Vitro SAB’s Mexican plan of reorganization in the United States (covered here), Judge Harlin D. Hale of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the...more
In this Issue:
- Lenders Beware
- International Insolvency Laws: Will One Size Fit All? The Debate Continues
- ‘Fair and Equitable’ Means More Than Amortization Schedule
- Pre-Petition Security License...more
Originally published in eurofenix - Winter 2012/2013.
David Conaway looks at alternative sources of working capital in US and Canadian insolvencies.
It has been reported that Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer...more
In This Issue:
- March 9, 2012: Publication of Dynegy Examiner’s Report
- March 29, 2012: SDNY Rules That 363 Sales May Not Be Free and Clear of Future Claims
- May 15, 2102: Eleventh Circuit Rules in...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo