Transacting Intrastate Business

News & Analysis as of

Foreign Corporations Doing Business in California Must Qualify

You have or form a corporation in a state other than California. If the corporation wishes to do business in California, you must determine whether or not the proposed business activities will require that you “qualify” the...more

Legislature Imposes New Penalty On LLCs

As I discussed in this earlier post, “transacting intrastate business” is not the same as “doing business” in this state. Foreign corporations and limited liability companies must register with the Secretary of State if they...more

2 Results
View per page
Page: of 1