SPECIAL FOCUS: CFPB -
The Dodd-Frank Act provides that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ("CFPB") may take action against certain persons who engage in unfair, deceptive or abusive acts or practices....more
Yesterday, the CFPB took the first step in enforcing the “abusive” standard under the Dodd-Frank Act’s prohibition of unfair, deceptive and abusive acts and practices (“UDAAP”) by filing a federal action against a Florida...more
Originally published in BNA’s Banking Report, 100 BBR 617 on 04/02/2013.
Overall Trends & Outlook -
In 2012, the federal banking agencies, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (‘‘FDIC’’), Office...more
In this presentation:
- What is the CFPB?
- What does the CFPB Cover?
- What Laws and Regulations does the CFPB Enforce?
- CFPB Supervision and Examinations
- CFPB Enforcement...more
Many cities and municipalities have non-emergency “hotlines” designed to provide access to non-urgent municipal services (e.g., tree trimming, dead animal removal, sidewalk repair)....more
In this issue:
- CBOE Proposes to Amend Preferred Market Maker’s Continuous Quoting Obligations
- FATCA Regulations Are Finalized
- CFTC to Host Roundtable on “Futurization” of Swaps
- CFTC Amends Order of...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo