July 29th, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
COVID-19 ushered in a new paradigm of remote working. Although some companies had already embraced a remote workforce or some semblance of one, this work model is new for many employers. Most employers are still grappling with a host of unique employer compliance obligations and concerns it brings to their businesses. CDF has created this complimentary webinar to address what employers with remote workers in California need to know to avoid potentially costly litigation in this area.
During this complimentary webinar, CDF Partner, Kent Sprinkle, and Senior Counsel, Erin Owen, will review up-to-the-minute issues, trends and best practices related to managing a workforce under virtual conditions. Topics to be covered in the remote work context include:
- Timekeeping Practices
- Meal and Rest Break Practices
- Expense Reimbursement for Remote and Partial Remote Work
- Unauthorized Social Media Use During Work Hours and Activity Tracking Software
- OSHA/Workers Compensation Issues When Employees Work at Home
- Work Information Security and Privacy in the Remote Work Setting
- Remote Workers Residing Outside of California
- Accommodations and the Interactive Process
Register today to catch up on the latest remote working issues trending for California employers, and how to stay ahead of the never-ending compliance requirements.
1.0 hour of CA MCLE, HRCI and SHRM credit pending.
Kent Sprinkle, Esq.
Partner @CDF Labor Law LLP
Erin Owen, Esq.
Senior Counsel @CDF Labor Law LLP