FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 18-Walmart-Be a Leader in Compliance
FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 15-GSK in China: a Game Changer in Compliance
Partnership and Similar Agreements - Douglas W. Lubic, Esq.
Before committing to a franchise business, consider...
Lessons Learned from the BizJet Executives FCPA Enforcement Actions
Craft Beer Boom in Michigan
Record-setting Dodgers Sale Sets High Price For Mets Franchise
MARKETING & LABELING LEGISLATION -
In Canada, the federal Competition Act prohibits certain marketing activities, which include:
• Resale price maintenance
• Predatory pricing
• Price discrimination
On Tuesday February 11th, the Charlotte Business Franchise Network met on the 15th floor conference room at Nexsen Pruet. The attendees, representing a broad cross section of franchisors, master franchisees, and franchise...more
There have been several franchising developments since our last update in February.
This edition discusses:
- minimising the risks when marketing through social media
- comments from...more
This edition of our Franchising Update includes the following articles:
- The recently announced review of the Franchising Code.
- The Pie Face dispute – misleading information or inadequate due...more
In this issue:
- FTC Amends Franchise Rule Disclosure Thresholds
- Ben Stein / Kyocera Suit Latest Front in Endorsement Contract Wars
- ICANN Unveils List of gTLD Applications
- Upcoming Events
Find a Franchise Author »
Back to Top