On October 20, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida granted summary judgment to National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., in BondSafeguard v. National Union, 6:13-cv-561. The court held...more
Due process rights to notice and a public hearing for those who may be affected do not apply to a public agency’s consideration of approval of a development agreement, an appellate court has ruled. In addition, the First...more
MDU Barnett Ltd. P’ship v. Chesapeake Exploration Ltd. P’ship is at least three things:
- The culmination of an unhappy relationship between an operator and non-operators.
- What happens when joint owners’ interests...more
In This Presentation:
•Today’s Main Topic:
– How to Avoid Losing Patent Rights
– What is Intellectual Property (Class 1 Redux)?
– Making Use of Trade Secrets (Catch-up from...more
Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*
Back to Top