Could This Law School Ranking Unseat US News?
Bill on Bankruptcy: Easterbrook Turns the Tide on Student Loans
Northwestern Law Dean: Let Students "Vote With Their Feet"
Stealth Lawyers: Steven Abt & Moiz Ali, Craft Spirits Curators
Alabama Rolls Harvard At Law; Editor Explains Rankings
Law School Applications Crater
Weekly Brief: DOJ Memo Details Justification For Killing US Citizens
Bill on Bankruptcy: Delaware to Continue Dominating Bankruptcy
License Lawyers Without Law Degrees?
Symptoms of Student Loan Crisis Reveal Bubble About to Burst
Weekly Brief: Lawyers Laid Off After Foreclosure Settlement
Dean: There's No Oversupply of Lawyers
Congressman: My Plan Would Reduce Student Loan Defaults: Video
In this issue:
- Finders May Pose Risk in Private Capital Raising
- NIST Holds First Workshop on Executive Order Cybersecurity Framework
- NIST Issues Request for Information, Begins Developing...more
In this issue:
- Executive Order Opens Consultative Processes to Draft Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure
- Maryland Cybersecurity-Related Legislative Developments
- NIST Seeking...more
In This Issue:
- General Legislative
- Agriculture & Food
- Budget and Appropriations
- Financial Services
- Health Care
On Tuesday, December 11, the House will meet at noon for morning hour and at 2:00 for legislative business. The House will consider a Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 4310 – National Defense...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo