A Focus on Energy: Royalty Trusts
What is an Irrevocable Trust?
August Interest Rates for GRATs, Sales to Defective Grantor Trusts, Intra-Family Loans and Split Interest Charitable Trusts -
The August § 7520 rate for use with estate planning techniques such as CRTs, CLTs, QPRTs and...more
In this issue:
- Net Gain For Taxpayers – Tax Court Approves Net Gift Strategy
- Estate Planning For The Young And Affluent – How To Hedge Your Bets
- Wealth Preserver – Use An ILIT To Shield Life...more
The revenue portion of the recently passed Executive Budget for 2014–2015 significantly changes New York’s estate tax and the way in which New York taxes the income of certain trusts.
In This Issue:
- Tax deal reshapes estate planning landscape
- Are your children prepared to handle your wealth?
- Planning your digital legacy
- Estate Planning Red Flag: You’re married and relocating into or out...more
Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*
Back to Top