Could A US-EU Free Trade Deal Harm The WTO?
This Economic Outlook has a somewhat different structure from previous issues. The first section covers recent dynamics and short-term outlook for the world economy; the second section reviews recent international trade...more
In This Issue:
- President Announces Trade Policy Agenda
- Commerce Takes A More Aggressive Stance On Fraud
- Companies Seek Approval To Expand Manufacturing In U.S. Foreign Trade Zones
- U.S. Customs...more
President Obama delivered to Congress his 2013 Trade Policy Agenda (“TPA”) and the 2012 Annual Report Report of United States trade activities on March 1, 2013. The TPA’s overarching goal is “supporting jobs and economic...more
In This Issue:
- Special Feature: Book Review - Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
- U.S. Focuses On IP Protection Failure In Foreign Markets, Requests Comments
- U.S. Trade Officials Meet with...more
On December 18, 2012, USTR Ambassador Ron Kirk and U.S. Commerce Department Acting Secretary Rebecca Blank commenced a two-day meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan held in Washington, DC. This meeting between U.S....more
Negotiations for a bilateral Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement [“FIPA”] between Canada and China have been ongoing for over a decade. They commenced in 1994, were interrupted pending China’s accession to...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo