July 28th - 29th, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:15 PM EDT
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS21.
Be Part of the Only Event that Unites Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law for Candid Discussion, Valuable Collaboration and Meaningful Networking!
Attend the American Conference Institute’s 8th Annual Virtual Conference on Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law as it brings together over 150 female attorneys and executives from the biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device industries, and provides a forum to discuss the latest legal developments, challenges and opportunities facing women in the life sciences field, as well as strategies and tools for professional development, career advancement, mentoring and woman-to-woman networking.
Join us this summer and recreate the connections, conversations, and networking opportunities you would have at an onsite event on our interactive, virtual platform.
- Interactive Think-Tank: How Can We Work Together to Restore and Boost Female Workforce Momentum in the Wake of the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Getting Hired and Getting Noticed in a Virtual World: Tips and Tools for Interviewing, Onboarding and Moving Up the Ranks in a Virtual Environment
- Empowering Female Colleagues Across Generational Differences: How Can We Manage and Capitalize on Generational Diversity in the Workplace
- Knowing Your Worth, And Then Asking For It: How to Effectively Negotiate Salaries While Leaving Your Emotions at the Door
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Remote Work: Learning to Set Boundaries and Achieve Professional and Personal Balance in a Work-From-Home World
Check out the program, which includes this year’s exciting lineup of expert speakers.
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS21 at checkout.
*Discount is valid for new registration only.