August 19th, 2020
12:00 PM EDT
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented collective disruption to our financial, business, health and human condition – but it has also created opportunity for creativity, ingenuity and innovation, allowing us to reimagine and transform the ways we engage, connect and build relationships that produce real value.
Firms of all sizes and types have been forced to pivot and work remotely, successfully developing pipelines of potential leads through the creation of high volumes of high-value content, webinars and virtual events.
While these valuable efforts have raised significant levels of interest and enthusiasm, demonstrated by unparalleled readership rates and webinar attendance, Marketing and BD professionals now face the next big question:
“How do we convert these leads into Clients?”
This webinar will not only provide the answer to that question but will also share valuable tips and tactics to enhance results and explore the essential tools and technology needed to support the business development conversion process in #TheNewNormal.
This conversation will be led by our three panelists Samantha McKenna of #samsales, Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting and Deb Knupp of GrowthPlay. These experts will share best practices for driving business development in The New Normal and give participants a clear and actionable roadmap for:
- Understanding the Sales Process
- Converting Leads to Closed Business
- Engaging Sales Tools
- Deploying Sales Tactics
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls
- Leveraging Technology to Support Business Development Efforts
- Streamlining Efforts for Predictable Revenue
Chris Fritsch, J.D.
Founder and Business Development Technology Consultant, CLIENTSFirst Consulting
- 20 years experience working with +300 top law firms
- Background in Law, CRM & Business Development
- Focus on Client Service and CRM Success
- Team of 100 CRM and Data Quality Success Consultants
- Recognized authority, speaker and author on business development technology
- Competitive Intelligence
Managing Director, GrowthPlay
- 18 years experience working with over 50% of the AmLaw200
- Background in B2B sales and organizational development
- Focus on Business Development, CX and Innovation
- Team of more than 20 professionals
- Strategic Consulting on Talent Assessment, Coaching, Training and Playbooks
- 15 years experience in sales strategy and leadership
- Background in coaching executive, sales, marketing and financial teams
- LinkedIn and Demand Generation Expert
- Award-winning sales leader, speaker and author