December 14th, 2022
1:00 PM ET
If you missed the Legal Marketing Association Northeast Conference program on how to build your brand in person and virtually, don’t worry as you can register for a webinar on the same topic on December 14!
Join Stefanie Marrone, Wendy Bernero, Paula Edgar and Melanie Lippman for a free webinar on best practices for personal branding for business professionals at all levels.
This webinar will explore how to effectively use your personal brand to connect with colleagues, peers, referral sources and ideal clients both in-person and virtually to achieve your career goals. The information shared in this session can be used to prepare yourself for photoshoots, speaking engagements and every professional interaction, no matter the situation or audience:
- How to be more intentional about developing your personal brand and leadership style
- How to market yourself during all stages of your career
- The growing importance of social media in personal branding
- How to use speaking, writing, volunteer and board roles, and PR to build your brand
- How to position yourself as a leader without seeming boastful
- How to be more productive and find the time to build your brand
- How to silence your inner critic
- How to align the messages your clothes are sending with your values and goals
- Stefanie Marrone, Fractional Marketing Director/Social Media Strategist, Stefanie Marrone Consulting/The Social Media Butterfly
- Wendy Bernero, Outsourced CMO, Chief Outsiders
- Paula Edgar, CEO, PGE Consulting Group
- Melanie Lippman, Founder & CEO, Melanie Lippman Style Consulting
Register for the December 14 webinar!