IS THE A IN ANDA BEGINNING TO MEAN ANTITRUST?
Winston & Strawn's Kessler Sees Change and Opportunity in College Athletics
How Ed O'Bannon Just Disrupted College Athletics
Monitoring and Auditing Your Anti Corruption Compliance Program
FCPA Training: The Basics
Polsinelli Podcast - Keep the Government out of Your Transaction: Practical Antitrust Tips for Mergers
How to Avoid Corruption Risks in China
Health Care Antitrust & the Supreme Court – Interview with Bruce Sokler, Member, Mintz Levin
ITC: Protecting Intellectual Property in the US – Interview with Joe Hameline, Member, Mintz Levin
The Sunshine Act: Putting It into Practice – Interview with Karen Lovitch, Member, Mintz Levin
Bill on Bankruptcy: US Airways Need a Merger More than AMR
Too Big To Fail in the Dodd-Frank Era
License to travel: how regulation is benefiting business abroad
S&C's Cohen: Brown-Vitter Punishes Banks For Being Big
Tips for Mobile App Privacy Compliance
China's Export Policy Changes After U.S. Antitrust Case
How to Conduct Routine Internal Investigations
Could A US-EU Free Trade Deal Harm The WTO?
$300 Million Dairy Settlement Will Bring Reform, Lawyer Says
Aquila: M&A Looking Up in 2013; "The Negatives Are Built In"
FTC Settles With ADT Over Deceptive Endorsements -
Don’t believe everything you see on TV or read on the Internet – at least not from ADT Security Systems.
According to an administrative complaint filed by the...more
In This Issue:
- Labor and Employment and ERISA Class Actions After Wal-Mart and Comcast — Practice Points for Defendants (Part I – Commonality)*
- Agencies Release Guidance on HRAs, FSAs, and Employer Payment...more
In This Issue:
- District Court Upholds CMS’s Disallowance Of Illinois Medicaid “Provider Tax”
- An IRS Advisory Committee Recommends Changes To IRS Rules For Group Exemptions
- Eighth Circuit Denies Antitrust...more
Find an Antitrust & Trade Regulation Author »
Back to Top