Polsinelli Podcast - Is a Single U.S. Food Agency a Reality?
What is the Current State of Anti-Bribery Compliance & Enforcement in Australia?
Polsinelli Podcasts - The Latest on a Shift in Regulation in Dietary Supplements
FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 18-Walmart-Be a Leader in Compliance
FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 15-GSK in China: a Game Changer in Compliance
Partnership and Similar Agreements - Douglas W. Lubic, Esq.
Before committing to a franchise business, consider...
Lessons Learned from the BizJet Executives FCPA Enforcement Actions
Craft Beer Boom in Michigan
Record-setting Dodgers Sale Sets High Price For Mets Franchise
While asset-light strategies have been used for decades in the hotel industry, the strategy and how to implement it are a bit more complicated in the development space, whether for a hotel or time-share company. A typical...more
On February 17, 2015, Saladworks, LLC filed a chapter 11 bankruptcy case in Delaware. The case has been docketed as case no. 15-10327 and has been assigned to The Honorable Laurie Selber Silverstein....more
In A&F Enterprises v. IHOP Franchising LLC, 742 F.3d 764 (Seventh Cir. 2014), Chapter 11 debtors appealed a determination that their building leases were deemed rejected because they were not timely assumed. Both the...more
On Monday, May 29, 2014, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York approved Sbarro LLC’s plan of reorganization, paving the way for the pizza restaurant chain to exit bankruptcy. Sbarro filed...more
In this issue:
- Delivered by Independent Contractors, Undelivered by P.L. 86-272: Order Fulfillment Activities Subject Out-of-State Seller to New York Corporation Franchise Tax
- Everything’s Bigger in Texas,...more
In This Issue:
- Franchisor 101: Are Covenants Not-To-Compete Dischargeable In Bankruptcy?
- Franchisee 101: Aloha-Distributorships Are Not Franchises
- Mark Melton Has Become Of Counsel To The Firm...more
In This Issue:
- Mark Melton Has Become Of Counsel To The Firm
- Franchisor 101: Personal Liability In New York For A Franchisor's Owners
- Franchisee 101: Beer & Wine Franchisees Enjoy Protection From...more
The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA) substantially revised 11 U.S.C. 365 to significantly limit a debtor's time to assume or reject nonresidential real estate leases. Prior to BAPCPA,...more
Find a Franchise Author »
Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:
Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*
Back to Top