Stealth Lawyer: Zach Abramowitz, 'Blogcaster'
Survey: Firms With Blogs Grow Revenue Faster
Could This Law School Ranking Unseat US News?
How GCs Use Social Media to Hire Law Firms
‘Tis the season for post-holiday sales and New Year’s resolutions. Businesses may be working a little harder to lure consumers, and that means more advertising.
Originally published in The Journal Record - January 2,...more
Flogs (or fake blogs) are a type of business that is very common especially in the fashion sector where some bloggers have become real stars, but their practice might lead to potential legal issues which both fashion...more
In this issue:
- Register Now for ERA D2C Convention
- NAD Has FTC's Number...And is Not Afraid to Use It
- Venable Obtains Decisive Victory for Email Advertisers and Marketers
- More on...more
In This Issue:
- Global Regulatory Cooperation
- Infographics Are The New Soundbites: A Look At Hydraulic Fracturing
- The Newtown Tragedy & Camera-Chasing At Its Worst
- Why Netflix Shouldn’t Back Down
Rather than asking whether your executives should or should not use social media, the more relevant question is this: Can your executives capture the advantages of digital communications without opening themselves up to the...more
The time has long passed for lawyers to stop gnashing their teeth and donning sack cloth and ashes because the clients aren’t queued up at the door pleading for lawyers to handle their work and pleading with these lawyers to...more
Back to Top