5 Risks of Telecommuting (And How Employers Should Handle Them)
In This Issue:
- Court Rules NLRB's Workplace Union Notices Violated Law
- NLRB Urges Regional Directors to Maintain High Settlement Rate
- EEOC Seeing Rising Number of Age Discrimination Complaints
It is still first quarter, and it is a good time for Florida businesses to make sure they are ready to comply with the federal and state statutory workplace posting requirements for 2013....more
No matter what your view on CEO Marissa Mayer's recent decision to revoke work-at-home privileges for Yahoo! employees, telecommuting is a reality for the contemporary workforce.
But it is not without legal risks. And you...more
On December 21, 2012, federal agencies released their long-awaited unified agendas and regulatory plans for 2012. Under the Regulatory Flexibility Act, federal agencies are required to publish semi-annual lists of...more
In This Issue:
- Message from the Chair
- A Second Obama Administration’s Impact on Labor and Employment Issues
- Will There be Comprehensive Immigration Legislation After the 2012 Presidential...more
Full Speed Ahead: Employment and Labor Initiatives During the President’s Second Term -
The purpose of this Commentary (and next month’s) is to provide a forward-looking view of the regulatory and enforcement priorities...more
The End of the World As We Know It?
If you’re reading this after December 20, that means the Mayans got it wrong and the world isn’t going to end in 2012. That’s the good news. The bad news is that you still have to...more
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo