I This Issue:
- “Facebook Firing” Ruling Favors Employer
- Workplace Strategies Hits New Highs
- EEOC Issues Updated Guidance For Specific Disabilities
- Genetic Discrimination Suit Settles
- Third Circuit Sides...more
Today, in a 102-page decision, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals dealt the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) a significant blow and gave employers another victory in their attempts to have President Obama’s recess...more
In This Issue:
- Immigration. Washington takes the first step toward immigration reform.
- State Round-Up. Learn about the latest employment law news in your state.
- Traditional. Wade Fricke and Matthew Kelley...more
On February 1, 2012, Indiana became the 23rd “right-to-work” (RTW) state. Since that date, unions have filed two lawsuits in Indiana federal courts hoping to overturn the law on different grounds. One of those lawsuits,...more
The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB or the Board) continues to force new requirements upon employers from all directions. The Board might say that its new requirements represent an effort at increased civility and common...more